First, the type of door lock
1. Mortise door lock: also known as anti-theft door lock, divided into steel door mortise lock and wooden door mortise lock.
2. The drawer lock: divided into all copper drawer lock, set of copper drawer lock, aluminum core drawer lock and left and right cabinet door lock, its main specifications are 22.5mm and 16mm.
3. Electric control lock: fingerprint lock, magnetic card lock, IC card lock, password lock.
4. Padlock: divided into copper padlock, iron padlock and password padlock, its main specifications are 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60 and 75mm.
5. Aircraft locks, train locks, car locks, marine locks.
6. Color lock: divided into glass door lock, even plug lock, button lock, electrical box switch lock and chain lock, cam lock and so on.
7. The marble door lock: divided into a single insurance door lock, double safety door lock, three insurance door locks and multiple safety door locks.
8. Prison locks and other special locks.
9. Ball type door lock: divided into copper ball type door lock and three-tube ball type door lock, as well as private room lock.
10. Handle lock.
Second, the use of different door locks
1. The door lock in the room: generally refers to the bedroom lock. There is insurance function in the room, use the key to open the handle lock or the same function ball lock outside the room.
2. Bathroom door lock: its characteristics is that it can lock the door inside, with an emergency opening device on the outside, and has a red, green display, or a small handle lock with the “someone” “no one” display or the same function ball lock .
3. Kitchen and channel lock: it only plays the door handle and windproof, no insurance function. It is also suitable for storage rooms and children’s rooms.
4. The entrance door lock: also known as the anti-theft lock. The entrance door is the gate of every family. It is a watershed outside the home. It must have a special function, which can play the role of insurance and security. The household usually consists of two doors: an iron gate and a general door (usually a wooden door). For the iron gate, both sides can be locked, commonly known as: double-headed lock. Commonly used are multiple safety door locks and mortise steel door locks. When selecting, it should be noted that the distance between the two doors should not be less than 80mm. Otherwise, the distance between the two doors (because of the handle of the lock) is not long enough to be closed at the same time and does not function as an anti-theft. The main door wooden door is generally equipped with a large handle lock, which can play an aesthetic role.